Kernel Encore Gourmet Popcorn Caramel
Taste test: This popcorn had a somewhat thick caramel coating and a pretty good crunch upon biting in.
The kernels were fairly crisp and had a pretty good taste. There was a lot of caramel and a high level of sweetness, but not so much that we couldn't taste the corn. The taste reminded me a bit of Kellogg's Corn Pops, though sweeter in this case.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet caramel smell.
From the package: “Reclosable Bag Locks in Freshness”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Kernel Encore of Orlando
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road