Kernel Season's Popcorn Zesty Chipotle Nacho
Taste test: The popcorn kernels in this bag generally had a very light orange coloring, with just a few darker spots here and there.
I crunched in to find good, crisp kernels with a tangy, tasty nacho cheese seasoning. There was a mild heat, at least at first. Shortly after that, the flavor did indeed get zesty, as the burn got fairly intense in the aftertaste, especially when I ate several kernels at once. Very flavorful, nice texture, quite good!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good spicy cheese smell, but not really strong or anything.
From the package: “Ever since I was a kid, I made stovetop popcorn. I watched with delight as the small kernels sizzled and a flurry of explosions magically transformed a few simple ingredients into my favorite snack. As a student at the University of Michigan, I experimented with various seasoning blends. That was when I founded Kernel Season's Popcorn Seasoning - a line of 18 all natural, shake-on flavors. I called it the 'No More Naked Popcorn' Revolution.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Kernel Season's, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (132 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road