Kernel Season's All Natural Popcorn Sweet 'n Salty Kettle Corn
Taste test: This was decent kettle corn, very good in some ways, but overall not a standout.
It was kind of on the bland side as kettle corns go, as there was an even balance of sweet and salty, but there was less of each of those than you would typically get. The kernels were very crisp, not mushy at all, so that was great, but the kernels weren't all that crunchy. So quite edible and reasonably tasty, just not one of those bagged kettle corns that will remind you of fresh kettle corn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good kettle corn smell. Just the slightest bit sweet.
From the package: “Ever since I was a kid, I made stovetop popcorn. I watched with delight as the small kernels sizzled and a flurry of explosions magically transformed a few simple ingredients into my favorite snack. As a student at the University of Michigan, I experimented with various seasoning blends. That was when I founded Kernel Season's Popcorn Seasoning - a line of 18 all natural, shake-on flavors. I called it the 'No More Naked Popcorn' Revolution.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Kernel Season's, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road