Jukiao Popcorn Colores
Taste test: This sugary colored popcorn had pieces colored green, yellow and purplish red.
The kernels had a good crunch, a very good crispness, and a sweet flavor. The flavor seemed to be strictly sugar, with no fruit to correspond to the colors, and all of the different colors tasted the same, as far as we could tell.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly sweet popcorn smell.
From the package: “Sanitary License: 486” ... “Serving size 1oz Servings Per Container 2.15 Calories 130 Calories from fat 50”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road