Jukiao Popcorn Colores
Taste test: This sugary colored popcorn had pieces colored green, yellow and purplish red.
The kernels had a good crunch, a very good crispness, and a sweet flavor. The flavor seemed to be strictly sugar, with no fruit to correspond to the colors, and all of the different colors tasted the same, as far as we could tell.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly sweet popcorn smell.
From the package: “Sanitary License: 486” ... “Serving size 1oz Servings Per Container 2.15 Calories 130 Calories from fat 50”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road