Jolly Time The Big Cheez Pop Corn
Taste test: This popcorn had a light coating of fluorescent orange cheese powder, as some parts of the kernels had a bright orange tint to them, while some nearly white areas were only slightly covered with cheese.
The kernels were smallish for the most part, but they were crisp and had a very good cheddary taste. Not as great of a taste as some of the white cheddar popcorns (including Jolly Time's own) but definitely a step above the typical orange cheese popcorn. Our tasters munched through a lot of this popcorn as they kept returning for seconds and thirds.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheesy popcorn smell.
From the package: “Pour on the cheese! Once you try you won't be able to resist the big, tangy cheese taste of The Big Cheez® Pop Corn. We've taken our crispy, white pop corn and coated with an extra cheesy, extra rich, real cheddar cheese topping to bring you The Big Cheez.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road