Jolly Time Sea Salted All Natural White Pop Corn
Taste test: This popcorn had a very bright white color, and as with other Jolly Time flavors, they didn't fill the bag up all that far, as the kernels only filled it about two-thirds of the way.
We crunched in to find a mild and tasty popcorn flavor, high on the sea salt, but unfortunately with a generally mushy texture. Most of the popcorn kernels we're not particularly crisp. Nothing special here.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly burnt.
From the package: “25 Calories Per Cup” ... “per serving 4-1/2 Cups Pop Corn” ... “About 18 Cups of Pop Corn Per Bag” ... “Simply ... snacktastic! Popped in sunflower oil and made with non-GMO tender white kernels and the perfect pinch of sea salt, Jolly Time Sea Salted delivers when in the mood for a salty treat. Plus it's endorsed by Weight Watchers™. You're going to loved snacktastic snack!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: American Pop Corn Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road