Jolly Time Sea Salted All Natural White Pop Corn
Taste test: This popcorn had a very bright white color, and as with other Jolly Time flavors, they didn't fill the bag up all that far, as the kernels only filled it about two-thirds of the way.
We crunched in to find a mild and tasty popcorn flavor, high on the sea salt, but unfortunately with a generally mushy texture. Most of the popcorn kernels we're not particularly crisp. Nothing special here.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly burnt.
From the package: “25 Calories Per Cup” ... “per serving 4-1/2 Cups Pop Corn” ... “About 18 Cups of Pop Corn Per Bag” ... “Simply ... snacktastic! Popped in sunflower oil and made with non-GMO tender white kernels and the perfect pinch of sea salt, Jolly Time Sea Salted delivers when in the mood for a salty treat. Plus it's endorsed by Weight Watchers™. You're going to loved snacktastic snack!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: American Pop Corn Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road