Jolly Time Kinda Sweet ... Kinda Salty Pop Corn
Taste test: This bag of popcorn proved to be quite a surprise. When we saw the words "Kinda Sweet ... Kinda Salty" we assumed that this was just Jolly Time's way of being a bit playful (or perhaps we should say "jolly") in describing their take on kettle corn. But when we opened the bag, what we saw didn't look at all like kettle corn — it was just very bright white popcorn, much like Jolly Time's white cheddar version.
We crunched in to find that it was indeed kinda sweet, but they clearly didn't make it sweet with a kettle corn method, nor by coating in with sugar — this felt like standard popcorn, fairly crisp and with a light crunch. There was enough very light sugar sprinkled on to slightly taste but not really any to see. There wasn't much in the way of salt that we could taste, so it was kinda more sweet than salty, but it was good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like regular popcorn, but a bit sweet.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: American Pop Corn Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road