Jody's Peanut Butter Popcorn
Taste test: The popcorn kernels in this bag were heavily coated with something resembling peanut butter or caramel, so heavily that some of the pieces hardly resembled popcorn in shape. There were also groups of pieces were stuck together into clusters.
The big surprise upon opening the big bag was only filled about a third of the way! We crunched in to find a fairly solid crunch and a taste that was way more caramel than peanut butter. We mostly noticed the hints of PB in the aftertaste. It was quite good, but more peanut butter — and more stuff in the largely empty bag — would have impressed us far more.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet smell, but not really much like peanut butter.
From the package: “Our resort city of Virginia Beach had no freshly popped gourmet popcorn, so we set out to create our own. We succeeded in creating several uniquely irresistible flavors, and Jody's Gourmet Popcorn was born! Today, our oceanfront store is an iconic destination for vacationers and locals, offering more than a dozen mouth-watering flavors, each popped with the highest quality ingredients!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Jody's Gourmet Popcorn
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (126 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road