Jody's Peanut Butter Popcorn
Taste test: The popcorn kernels in this bag were heavily coated with something resembling peanut butter or caramel, so heavily that some of the pieces hardly resembled popcorn in shape. There were also groups of pieces were stuck together into clusters.
The big surprise upon opening the big bag was only filled about a third of the way! We crunched in to find a fairly solid crunch and a taste that was way more caramel than peanut butter. We mostly noticed the hints of PB in the aftertaste. It was quite good, but more peanut butter — and more stuff in the largely empty bag — would have impressed us far more.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet smell, but not really much like peanut butter.
From the package: “Our resort city of Virginia Beach had no freshly popped gourmet popcorn, so we set out to create our own. We succeeded in creating several uniquely irresistible flavors, and Jody's Gourmet Popcorn was born! Today, our oceanfront store is an iconic destination for vacationers and locals, offering more than a dozen mouth-watering flavors, each popped with the highest quality ingredients!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Jody's Gourmet Popcorn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road