JW's Kettle Korn
Taste test: This fresh kettle corn had a good balance between a sweet, salty and slightly oily taste, which was pleasant.
It was not too oily, but there was enough oil to know that the popcorn was cooked in a kettle, and not in an air popper, for example. One taster thought there was an imbalance of salt on some pieces than others, but another one thought there was a good balance of salt on all the pieces. Another taster said he didn't know if he liked it or not, but couldn't stop eating it. We told him that's a sign that he probably likes the popcorn. Overall we were pleased with this popcorn. If you're in the Boston area, look for this brand!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A buttery popcorn aroma.
From the package: “Contact Jim or Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: JW's Kettle Korn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road