Ike & Sam's Kettlecorn Light n' Fluffy
Taste test: This alleged kettle corn was a major disappointment.
We opened the bag to find plain white popcorn, and it was not particularly good plain white popcorn. The kernels were not very crisp, and they had hardly any flavor at all. The bag claimed that the popcorn was lightly salted, but there seemed to be hardly any salt at all. Worst of all, this was labeled as kettle corn, but it was not kettle corn. Kettle corn is cooked with sugar as it pops, and this had no sugar at all. Our tasters were nearly unanimous in disliking this popcorn. We're going to stick to the excellent actual kettle corn that Ike & Sam's also makes.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like slightly burnt popcorn.
From the package: “all natural hand popped gourmet kettlecorn” ... “Did you know that there are many types of corn with a variety of natural colors that grow natively here in the USA? Coincidentally, the colors are red, white and blue and they pop into brilliant white kernels! We decided to give you an ultra healthy, lightly salted kettlecorn so you can see the natural difference.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ike & Sam's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road