Ike & Sam's Kettlecorn Crunchy Caramel
Taste test: This bag of popcorn appear to be just regular caramel corn, despite the "Kettlecorn" label.
That's to say, this was popcorn coated with caramel, as opposed to being popping in a kettle with a small amount of sugar added during the popping process. It's possible that they took kettle corn and then coated it in caramel, but I don't see any way that we could really know for sure. Anyway, this was pretty good caramel corn. It had qa decent crunch, though not the overwhelming crunch that I sort of expected given the "Crunchy Caramel" name. Our tasters enjoyed it and ate their way through the bag pretty quickly.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel corn smell.
From the package: “This is the story of a match made in heaven. The story of Ike and Sam. And it starts in a very old, dar I say, stodgy and hardheaded kettle — the creater of ALL kettle corn: Ike. He had been popping it for a good 5,000 years or so when, for the very first time, he saw something that took his breath away ... ”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ike & Sam's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road