Ike & Sam's Kettlecorn Mo'Better Cheddar
Taste test: This cheddarized version of kettle corn definitely had the kettle corn texture, as it was sweet and very crisp upon biting in, quite nice.
Though the cheddar flavoring could easily be seen in the orange color that dominated the popcorn, the main thing that I tasted was the sweetness of the kettle corn, with some saltiness mixed in. The cheddar itself didn't really stand out. Somehow when the cheddar was combined with sugar, the cheddar just didn't taste cheddary. The mix of flavors was still very tasty, so our tasters had high praise for this popcorn. I could eat this stuff all day long.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like kettle corn on first whiff, then like cheddar popcorn. Good.
From the package: “We know you love cheddar cheese on popcorn, but this is Mo'Better Cheddar on kettlecorn! The've mixed all natural cheddar cheddar cheese with our sweet and salty kettlecorn for a combination that's absolutely delish!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ike & Sam's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road