Ike & Sam's Kettlecorn Caramel Cheddar Twist
Taste test: This mix of popcorn had fairly round kernels, all covered with a light orange-colored cheddar powder, and about half with a caramel coating visible underneath the cheddar.
The ones without the caramel were mushy and not crisp. The caramel ones did have a good crunch and texture. The texture of the non-caramel ones definitely hurt our impressions the overall mix quite a bit. These were just OK, nothing special.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly cheddary and mildly caramel-ey
From the package: “Can't decide between caramel and cheddar? Well now you can have your Caramel Cheddar Twist and eat it too! This motley mix has tobe tasted to be believed! We use the best caramel and cheddar available to make this the scrumptious combination around.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ike & Sam's
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (569 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (345 snacks)
- Kettle Corn (86 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road