The Original Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Popcorn
Taste test: This bag was filled just over halfway with fairly large kernels that had a very slight glow of red over most of their surfaces and dark red in many spots and crevices.
We crunched in to find a kick of major heat — far hotter than we expected after smelling the bag. The kernels were crisp and lightly crunchy, and oh boy was there a lot of flavor! And it really did taste like the Huy Fong Sriracha sauce.
We shared the bag with a large group of snackers enjoying some cold beers after a run. Even the ones who were startled by the heat level were quite thrilled with the taste as they crunched through handfuls of kernels. Great!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, but just a mild hint of sriracha.
From the package: “POP! Gourmet Popcorn, in partnership with Huy Fong Foods, the makers of the Original Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce, created the most amazingly delicious and spicy, gourmet popcorn experience. Through a unique process, Sriracha's intensely flavorful and wildly loved blend of sun ripened chili peppers and garlic as the perfect hot and spicy seasoning to POP's premium golden popcorn. Every kernel is infused with 'the most amazing condiment on the planet'. Enjoy the heat!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Pop! Gourmet LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road