Holly's Gourmet Popcorn Chicago Style Cheezy/Caramel Mix
Our tasters tried this not long after trying another Chicago mix from the Chicago area, the G.H. Cretors version, and people were much more impressed with the Cretors version. Some of the kernels in this one were a bit mushy, and the caramel and cheese were not as intense.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly caramel, but a bit of cheese too.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: SH Foods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road