Holly's Gourmet Popcorn Chicago Style Cheezy/Caramel Mix
Our tasters tried this not long after trying another Chicago mix from the Chicago area, the G.H. Cretors version, and people were much more impressed with the Cretors version. Some of the kernels in this one were a bit mushy, and the caramel and cheese were not as intense.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly caramel, but a bit of cheese too.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: SH Foods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road