Holly's Gourmet Popcorn Cheezy
Taste test: This bag of popcorn contained lots of nearly round kernels with a cheese coating that ranged in color from light orange to bright orange.
I grabbed a handful and crunched in to find that there was a pretty good crispness and lots of really nice cheddar cheese on the tasty kernels. The cheddar was particularly intense on the kernels with the brightest orange seasoning on them, but none of the kernels were spared a good helping of cheese, so this was very tasty popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheddar and popcorn smell. Intense.
From the package: “Holly's popcorn starts with premium popcorn kernels that are air popped to perfection. Then we take lots of fresh Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese to make a smooth creamy cheese coating that we gently coat the freshly air popped popcorn to give you a flavor you will crave over and over. Simply addictive!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: SH Foods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road