Holly's Gourmet Popcorn Cheezy
Taste test: This bag of popcorn contained lots of nearly round kernels with a cheese coating that ranged in color from light orange to bright orange.
I grabbed a handful and crunched in to find that there was a pretty good crispness and lots of really nice cheddar cheese on the tasty kernels. The cheddar was particularly intense on the kernels with the brightest orange seasoning on them, but none of the kernels were spared a good helping of cheese, so this was very tasty popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheddar and popcorn smell. Intense.
From the package: “Holly's popcorn starts with premium popcorn kernels that are air popped to perfection. Then we take lots of fresh Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese to make a smooth creamy cheese coating that we gently coat the freshly air popped popcorn to give you a flavor you will crave over and over. Simply addictive!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: SH Foods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road