Holly's Gourmet Popcorn Caramel
Taste test: This bag contained round, fairly large kernels that had visibly varying levels of caramel coating. The caramel was on the dark side, but it was easy to tell which kernels had more of it.
I crunched in to find a pretty good crispness and a nice caramel taste, and I could definitely taste that it included some brown sugar. The surfaces were a bit sticky, so there was some caramel on my fingertips when I finished the bag. Pretty good caramel corn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild caramel smell. Not super-sweet.
From the package: “Holly's popcorn starts with premium popcorn kernels that are air popped to perfection. Then we take lots of fresh ingredients like brown sugar, molasses, and real butter to make a smooth creamy caramel we gently coat the freshly air popped popcorn to give you a flavor you will crave over and over. Simply addictive!"
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: SH Foods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road