Herr's Texas Pete Hot Sauce Cheddar Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a nice covering of bright orange seasoning, though there were some large unseasoned white sections on some of the kernels.
The flavor wasn't all that hot when I ate the first few kernels, though it was quite tasty, with a tangy bit of cheddar on some very nicely crisp popcorn kernels. It was tasty enough that I wanted to eat more, and it started to heat up a bit after the next few kernels, then it got pretty hot after that. Very tasty, nice heat. Great popcorn!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy cheddar and popcorn smell. Not really hot, though.
From the package: “Fresh air-popped, cheddar flavored and then hit with a hearty shake of genuine Texas Pete® Hot Sauce flavoring. Meet the popcorn that packs a punch.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road