Herr's Texas Pete Hot Sauce Cheddar Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a nice covering of bright orange seasoning, though there were some large unseasoned white sections on some of the kernels.
The flavor wasn't all that hot when I ate the first few kernels, though it was quite tasty, with a tangy bit of cheddar on some very nicely crisp popcorn kernels. It was tasty enough that I wanted to eat more, and it started to heat up a bit after the next few kernels, then it got pretty hot after that. Very tasty, nice heat. Great popcorn!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy cheddar and popcorn smell. Not really hot, though.
From the package: “Fresh air-popped, cheddar flavored and then hit with a hearty shake of genuine Texas Pete® Hot Sauce flavoring. Meet the popcorn that packs a punch.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road