Herr's Jalapeño Cheddar Flavored Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a light covering of orange seasoning, with some bits of green scattered here and there.
I grabbed a handful and crunched right in to find that an intense jalapeno heat evident starting with the very first kernel. And each kernel was tasty enough that I ate a whole bunch in rapid succession, with the heat increasing as I ate more and more. The heat and jalapeno flavor were more prominent than the cheddar, and the mix of tastes was excellent. There was plenty of hot aftertaste too, and even after trying to cool it down with a beverage, the heat came right back and lingered for a long while. A great hot popcorn from Herr's!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very tangy, but not quite hot.
From the package: “It's air-popped. It's cheese flavored. Then it's lightly spiced with a hint of jalapeño heat. Herr's® Jalapeño Cheese Popcorn. Because some like it not too hot. I hope you enjoy eating it as much as we enjoyed making it. — Ed Herr, President”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Popcorn (569 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (246 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road