Herr's Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Flavored Popcorn
Taste test: This bag contained large popcorn kernels with a light yellow coating on most of the surfaces, with the other areas remaining white.
It was a little odd to hear "sweet corn flavored popcorn" as it seems intuitive that corn is supposed to taste like corn in the first place. However, when we crunched in, we got just what was promised, with a definite and really nice sweet corn flavor, quite different than regular popcorn, though a milder taste than we've had in some other sweet corn snacks, including Herr's own sweet corn-flavored potato chips. The kernels were crisp, and the bag was filled very nearly to the top with them. Very good!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like very buttered popcorn.
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road