Herr's Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Flavored Popcorn
Taste test: This bag contained large popcorn kernels with a light yellow coating on most of the surfaces, with the other areas remaining white.
It was a little odd to hear "sweet corn flavored popcorn" as it seems intuitive that corn is supposed to taste like corn in the first place. However, when we crunched in, we got just what was promised, with a definite and really nice sweet corn flavor, quite different than regular popcorn, though a milder taste than we've had in some other sweet corn snacks, including Herr's own sweet corn-flavored potato chips. The kernels were crisp, and the bag was filled very nearly to the top with them. Very good!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like very buttered popcorn.
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Sweet Corn Snacks (16 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road