Hawaiian Korn Krunch Macadamia Butter Nut
Taste test: This popcorn was heavily covered with a sugary coating, and some of the kernels had bits of macadamia nut attached to them by the sugar.
The taste was definitely on the sweet side, and for the pieces with visible pieces of macadamia nuts, we could definitely taste some macadamia. However, most of the pieces were just popcorn and coating with no macadamia. Some of our tasters thought that the sugary coating had something of a macadamia flavor to it. So the taste of even the macadamia-less pieces was good, but if you're in it for the macadamia nuts, most of the pieces in this bag would disappoint you.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet smell.
From the package: “The World's Richest Nut Crunch” ... “100% Hawaiian Macadamia Nuts” ... “Everything They're Cracked Up To Be!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Hamakua Macadamia Nut Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road