Taste test: This aggressively named snack contained caramel corn partially coated with a thick drizzle of milk chocolate, plus a small number of peanuts.
At the top of the bag, there were several clusters of multiple popcorn kernels stuck together, but below, it was just individual kernels. The taste was good, with fairly crisp kernels generously coated in caramel with a good helping of chocolate on every kernel. As far peanuts, I went most of the way through the bag without tasting any, but I did come across a few kernels toward the bottom of the bag that had a peanut attached, and that definitely added something to the taste. My guess is they're going to sell a lot of these snacks just because of the "Hanky Panky" name, and though it fell short of spectacular, it was pretty good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel and chocolate smell, but not much in the way of peanuts.
From the package: “Chocolate Drizzled Caramel Corn with Peanuts”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Toad-Ally Snax, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road