Halfpops Natural Butter & Pure Ocean Sea Salt
Taste test: This bag was filled with semi-popped popcorn, small kernels with all sort of different shapes.
All of the kernels were quite crunchy, certainly to a greater extent than regular popcorn, but thankfully I didn't encounter any kernels that were too crunchy, so I didn't feel like I was going to break any teeth. The seasoning was quite visible and added a bit of saltiness and butter, but it wasn't super-strong, so the taste was a mix of slightly-overcooked popcorn, salt and butter (in that order). Our tasters were big fans, enjoying the crunch and the taste and downing these by the handful.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like slightly burnt popcorn.
From the package: “the crunchy heart of popcorn.” ... “Less fluff more flavor” ... “A brand new snack experience. Dig in and discover popcorn's uncomplicated core. Partially popped, and fully delicious. Savor the crunchy heart of air-popped kernels.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Halfpops, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road