Golden Fluff World's Greatest Popcorn
Taste test: This bag was filled to the brim with about an even mix of white and slightly yellow popcorn kernels.
I crunched right on in and found the the kernels were fairly crisp — none were mushy at all, just not the very crispest either. The taste was a bit on the bland side for the first few kernels, as there wasn't much salt to bring out the flavor, but that did improve as I ate more. I ended up not stopping until I had eaten over half the bag, so it was pretty good. The bag's claim of being "World's Greatest Popcorn" is certainly an exaggeration, but it was good popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Salty popcorn smell, maybe slightly burnt.
From the package: “contain dietary fiber!” ... “Kosher Parve” ... “A Tasty, Delicious Snack!” ... “Ingredients: Select Popcorn, Vegetable Oil (contains one or more of the following: Rice Bran, Canola, Corn and/or Soybean Oil), Salt, Beta Carotene for Color. ”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Golden Fluff, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road