Go Lite! Popcorn Himalayan Salt
Taste test: This bag contained fairly large, roundish kernels with a white color and no visible seasoning.
I crunched in to find a very nice crispness and very good crunch, with a middling level of popcorn flavor. The taste was a bit buttery and mildly salty, which was nice, but there just wasn't that much flavor at first. Eating multiple kernels in a row did add to the flavor level. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly burnt popcorn smell.
From the package: “Made with Coconut Oil” ... “Only 37 calories per cup” ... “Full Flavor as simple as 1, 2, 3. Snacking should be light, fun and enjoyable — not complicated. So Go Lite!™ Popcorn has done away with the hard to read ingredients and focused on what's flavorful and fun. In fact, Go Lite!™ Popcorn has only three ingredients — Corn, Coconut Oil and Himalayan Salt. Simply delicious.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road