Go Lite! Popcorn Himalayan Salt
Taste test: This bag contained fairly large, roundish kernels with a white color and no visible seasoning.
I crunched in to find a very nice crispness and very good crunch, with a middling level of popcorn flavor. The taste was a bit buttery and mildly salty, which was nice, but there just wasn't that much flavor at first. Eating multiple kernels in a row did add to the flavor level. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly burnt popcorn smell.
From the package: “Made with Coconut Oil” ... “Only 37 calories per cup” ... “Full Flavor as simple as 1, 2, 3. Snacking should be light, fun and enjoyable — not complicated. So Go Lite!™ Popcorn has done away with the hard to read ingredients and focused on what's flavorful and fun. In fact, Go Lite!™ Popcorn has only three ingredients — Corn, Coconut Oil and Himalayan Salt. Simply delicious.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road