Gladcorn A-Maizing Corn Snack Bar-B-Q
Taste test: This bag was filled with half-popped corn kernels, as well as a small minority of unpopped ones, and unlike some other Gladcorn flavors, these had a strong and tasty seasoning on them as well.
The texture was excellent, as the semi-popped ones were crisp and crunchy but not so hard as to break any teeth. The unpopped ones were harder to bite into, but still much softer than ordinary unpopped popcorn kernels. Another crunchy and tasty snack from Gladcorn that our tasters thoroughly enjoyed.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like mildly burnt popcorn with barbecue powder.
From the package: “Maiz Tostado” ... “We never intended to create a snack food. It was simply an amazing discovery made one evening in our farmhouse kitchen. After tasting it, we thought it had potential, so we shared it with some friends. With their encouragement, we made more and a dream was born. Now we have the privilege of sharing this snack with you!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: G.E.F. Gourmet Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road