Gladcorn A-Maizing Corn Snack Bar-B-Q
Taste test: This bag was filled with half-popped corn kernels, as well as a small minority of unpopped ones, and unlike some other Gladcorn flavors, these had a strong and tasty seasoning on them as well.
The texture was excellent, as the semi-popped ones were crisp and crunchy but not so hard as to break any teeth. The unpopped ones were harder to bite into, but still much softer than ordinary unpopped popcorn kernels. Another crunchy and tasty snack from Gladcorn that our tasters thoroughly enjoyed.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like mildly burnt popcorn with barbecue powder.
From the package: “Maiz Tostado” ... “We never intended to create a snack food. It was simply an amazing discovery made one evening in our farmhouse kitchen. After tasting it, we thought it had potential, so we shared it with some friends. With their encouragement, we made more and a dream was born. Now we have the privilege of sharing this snack with you!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: G.E.F. Gourmet Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road