Gladcorn A-Maizing Corn Snack Gourmet Cheddar
Taste test: This snack consisted of unpopped and partially popped corn kernels, and though the appearance of the partially popped pieces was odd, our tasters raved about the flavor and texture.
There was a nice (but not too hard) crunch, and it was the corn flavor that impressed the most, as there was not enough cheddar taste to even be noticed. The partially popped kernels had a better texture and a better taste than the unpopped ones, and the overall mix was much enjoyed by our tasters.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like the smell of Smartfood or other cheddar popcorns, but with more popcorn smell and less cheddar.
From the package: “We never intended to create a snack food. It was simply an amazing discovery made one evening in our farmhouse kitchen. After tasting it, we thought it had potential, so we shared it with some friends. With their encouragement, we made more and a dream was born. Now we have the privilege of sharing this snack with you!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: G.E.F. Gourmet Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road