Gladcorn A-Maizing Corn Snack Original
Taste test: This bag contained small pieces of unpopped and semi-popped corn kernels, with a different texture from piece to piece that generally had a nice crunch and tasted good.
The semi-popped pieces were crunchy but not too dense, and were quite enjoyable to eat. The unpopped kernels were denser and harder, but still not nearly as hard to bite into as just regular raw popcorn kernels. The taste was good, and our tasters enjoyed these a lot and kept crunching on them. There was a light taste of burnt popcorn on the kernels. The flavored versions of Gladcorn tasted better, perhaps because that flavoring covered up the burnt taste a bit.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like slightly burnt popcorn.
From the package: “We never intended to create a snack food. It was simply an amazing discovery made one evening in our farmhouse kitchen. After tasting it, we thought it had potential, so we shared it with some friends. With their encouragement, we made more and a dream was born. Now we have the privilege of sharing this snack with you!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: G.E.F. Gourmet Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (562 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road