G.H. Cretors Kettle Corn
Taste test: This kettle corn had an excellent light crunch and very nice crispness, with lots of sweet-and-salty kettle corn taste, a pleasure to eat.
The balance of sweetness and saltiness was remarkably consistent from one kernel to the next, with less variation than most kettle corns. It was noticeably more sweet than salty. That's not to say it was too sweet either, as they didn't go crazy with the sugar, but had just enough. Really good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells just a bit burnt.
From the package: “slightly sweet, slightly salty” ... “It all began in 1885 when Great Grandpa Cretors invented the popcorn machine and our family began perecting the art of popping corn. This 'modern machine' appeared at the Chicago Columbian Exposition in 1893, and for five generations we've followed in his corn-popping footsteps, taste-testing recipes around our kitchen table.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Cornfields, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road