G.H. Cretors Just the Cheese Corn
Taste test: This cheese popcorn consisted of round kernels with a middling level of orange seasoning.
Our tasters crunched into the kernels to find a good crispness, soft feel and a nice helping of cheddar. Several tasters thought that the texture was too soft, without enough crunch, but people generally did like the taste.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild cheddar smell.
From the package: “All Natural ... Naturally!™” ... “It all began in 1885 when Great Grandpa Cretors invented the popcorn machine and our family began perecting the art of popping corn. This 'modern machine' appeared at the Chicago Columbian Exposition in 1893, and for five generations we've followed in his corn-popping footsteps, taste-testing recipes around our kitchen table”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Cornfields, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road