G.H. Cretors Caramel Nut Crunch
Taste test: This popcorn had a thick caramel coating, and though most of the kernels kept their independence, quite a few were stuck together in clusters of two or three. The clustered ones seemed to be even heavier on the caramel than the others.
As I crunched my way through the top of the bag, I was wondering where the promised almonds and cashews were, as I didn't come across any for quite a while, as I searched each kernel or cluster for attached nuts and also looked for stand-alone nuts. Finally, I found an almond on its own, and it was tasty. But I looked and looked and couldn't find another almond, nor any cashews. Finally, after eating half the bag, I spilled the rest onto a plate and found that all of the other nuts had been at the bottom.
There were fewer nuts than I expected for this size of bag, but there were some, and it was a tasty combination when eating nuts and heavily caramelized popcorn together.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild caramel smell with a hint of almonds.
From the package: “our classic buttery caramel corn with freshly roasted almonds and cashews”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Cornfields, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road