G.H. Cretors Caramel Nut Crunch
Taste test: This popcorn had a thick caramel coating, and though most of the kernels kept their independence, quite a few were stuck together in clusters of two or three. The clustered ones seemed to be even heavier on the caramel than the others.
As I crunched my way through the top of the bag, I was wondering where the promised almonds and cashews were, as I didn't come across any for quite a while, as I searched each kernel or cluster for attached nuts and also looked for stand-alone nuts. Finally, I found an almond on its own, and it was tasty. But I looked and looked and couldn't find another almond, nor any cashews. Finally, after eating half the bag, I spilled the rest onto a plate and found that all of the other nuts had been at the bottom.
There were fewer nuts than I expected for this size of bag, but there were some, and it was a tasty combination when eating nuts and heavily caramelized popcorn together.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild caramel smell with a hint of almonds.
From the package: “our classic buttery caramel corn with freshly roasted almonds and cashews”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Cornfields, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road