Funfair Treats S'mores
Taste test: This popcorn started as heavily coated caramel corn, then they added drizzles or chunks of milk chocolate to some pieces, plus some mini marshmallows (really mini, like the kinds that come with hot cocoa mix). The application of those s'mores elements was fairly uneven, as many of the kernels had no chocolate attached, and most had no marshmallows.
I bit in to find that the caramel corn had a nice crunch and lots of sweet caramel, and the pieces with chocolate or marshmallows had additional sweetness of the corresponding types. Even the ones with all three elements didn't really say "s'mores" to me, as there's something about melted marshmallows and chocolate that just wasn't present here, but it was still pretty good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like caramel corn, but hints of chocolate and marshmallow.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Bulk Candy Store
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Popcorn (559 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (129 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (125 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road