Funfair Treats S'mores
Taste test: This popcorn started as heavily coated caramel corn, then they added drizzles or chunks of milk chocolate to some pieces, plus some mini marshmallows (really mini, like the kinds that come with hot cocoa mix). The application of those s'mores elements was fairly uneven, as many of the kernels had no chocolate attached, and most had no marshmallows.
I bit in to find that the caramel corn had a nice crunch and lots of sweet caramel, and the pieces with chocolate or marshmallows had additional sweetness of the corresponding types. Even the ones with all three elements didn't really say "s'mores" to me, as there's something about melted marshmallows and chocolate that just wasn't present here, but it was still pretty good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like caramel corn, but hints of chocolate and marshmallow.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Bulk Candy Store
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (134 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (126 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2019.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road