Funfair Treats Jalapeño Kettle
Taste test: This popcorn had a slightly yellowish color and kind of a sugary look, with occasion green bits but not many of them.
We crunched in to find that there was indeed some sugar here, plus a nice helping of jalapeño heat, for a hot-and-sweet combination that really worked well. The feel was more like a sugar coating than actual kettle corn, but regardless of how they made this popcorn, I couldn't stop eating it. Among the top popcorn flavors ever!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong jalapeño smell.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Bulk Candy Store
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2019.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road