Funfair Treats Dill Pickle
Taste test: This popcorn had green bits on the surfaces of the off-white kernels. I assumed at first that those were actual dill, but the Ingredients listed Parsley but not dill, so probably it wasn't. When I grabbed a handful of kernels, I could feel lots of powdery stuff on my fingertips.
I crunched in to find a whole lot of pickle flavor, in kind of a creamy way, a strong taste that definitely fit the pickle craving. Tasty.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild pickle smell. Nice.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Bulk Candy Store
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road