Funfair Treats Caramel Cappuccino
Taste test: This caramel corn promised to contain some coffee kick, but it looked like fairly standard caramel corn.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch from the generous caramel coating, with a taste that was not entirely caramel and popcorn, but mostly so, as there was some coffee flavor, but not a whole lot. Our snackers — coffee drinkers and abstainers alike — enjoyed the taste, munching their way through the bag, in some cases eating multiple handfuls in a row.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like caramel corn, just a hint of coffee.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Bulk Candy Store
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road