Funfair Treats Amaretto Joy
Taste test: This popcorn looked mostly like caramel corn, but there were some darker areas of the glaze, plus some occasional thin almond slices and a few drizzles of chocolate.
We crunched in to find a texture that varied from fairly standard caramel corn to something moister and kind of odd. The caramel corn seemed fairly standard, but whatever they added to it for the Amaretto definitely wasn’t my thing, just not a good taste. That’s not to say that I like Amarettos and not this — I haven’t tried, probably wouldn’t like them at all.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like caramel corn, but a hint of the almond stuff.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Bulk Candy Store
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road