Flavor Mill Roasted Sweet Corn Flavored Popcorn
Taste test: This bag contained large, round kernels with surfaces that had a mix of yellow and white (but more yellow than white) plus some tiny black spots here and there.
Since this promised the same flavor as Herr's Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn and Flavor Mill is made by Herr's, we expected the taste to be pretty much the same, with the taste of a sweet, buttered corn on the cob. It was very similar, but the flavor seemed a bit less intense for the Flavor Mill version. Since that kind was billed as "fire roasted" while this was merely "roasted" I guess that makes sense. Still good, and they packed a whole lot of kernels into the small bag.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a lot, just a normal popcorn smell.
From the package: “Don't wait for the whistle, start your munch break now!” ... “At The Flavor Mill we're all about big taste — finger dippin', plate lickin', lips-smackin' flavor with that will rock your taste buds."
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road