Fiddle Faddle Caramel Popcorn with Peanuts
Taste test: This box contained a foil bag filled with fairly large, round-ish kernels with a heavy coating of caramel. On first glance, I didn't see any peanuts.
I crunched into my first few kernels to find that the caramel coating didn't feel as heavy as it looked, as it generally had a light crispness to go along with some very nicely crisp kernels. There was still plenty of caramel to taste, and it was really quite good. Some of the kernels were stuck together into clusters, and some of the clusters had peanuts attached, but most clusters and individual kernels did not. So there weren't all that many peanuts. The best things were the excellent caramel taste and the crispness of the kernels. The only negative was that the caramel coating left lots of sugary residue on the fingertips.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel smell, peanutty too.
From the package: “It is a Mouthful of Fun!” ... “Treat your family to real snacking fun with Fiddle Faddle® Caramel Popcorn. Each kernel perfectly popped popcorn is mixed with delicious roasted jumbo peanuts and glazed with our scrumptious Carmel coating.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Lincoln Snacks Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road