Family Time Gourmet Hot Cheese Popcorn
Taste test: This bag was filled nearly to the top with popcorn lightly seasoned with an orange-colored seasoning, giving it sort of a light peach color overall.
The kernels were fairly crisp for the most part, though some were a little bit on the mushy side. The heat didn't really register at first, especially for snackers who had only one kernel to start, but it did grow to a reasonably hot level for those willing to eat a handful. The taste was pretty good, but I really didn't taste much in the way of cheese. The hot sauce wasn't enormously strong, but it was strong enough to overpower what little cheese there was on this popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly mild cheese smell, with just a hint of hot sauce.
From the package: “You Have Our Love at First Bite™ Guarantee” ... “Our premium popcorn seasoned with sharp cheddar flavor and a touch of spicy heat”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Family Time Snacks
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road