Dale & Thomas Hall of Fame Kettlecorn
Taste test: This kettle corn was very crisp, with a nice solid feel to it, and the crispness felt great upon biting in.
The taste was both sweet and salty, but the sweetness was definitely more dominant than the salty. It tasted quite good, not overly sweet, but just sweet enough to really add to the nice popcorn flavor. It's hard to make a really good packaged kettle corn that gets the texture right, but Dale & Thomas did a very admirable job doing just that.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet and salty popcorn smell.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Dale and Thomas Popcorn LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amy P. Review published December 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road