Taste test: This was a nice, light mixture of popcorn mixed with toffee bits and chocolate.
With most candy-popcorn, the kernels are coated and caked with the add-on, so it's heavy and very sugary. This Dale & Thomas offering had a good mixture of toffee and chocolate, but not so much you can't enjoy the popcorn. It was also very light and fluffy, pretty suprising for a packaged, on-the-shelf offering.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like popcorn.
From the package: “Toffe Crunch Drizzlecorn: Crunch chunks of real buttery toffee, jumbled with our fluffy, fresh-popped corn and finished with a drizzle of a chocolate coating. A decadent delight!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Dale and Thomas Popcorn LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Melissa at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road