Taste test: This was a nice, light mixture of popcorn mixed with toffee bits and chocolate.
With most candy-popcorn, the kernels are coated and caked with the add-on, so it's heavy and very sugary. This Dale & Thomas offering had a good mixture of toffee and chocolate, but not so much you can't enjoy the popcorn. It was also very light and fluffy, pretty suprising for a packaged, on-the-shelf offering.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like popcorn.
From the package: “Toffe Crunch Drizzlecorn: Crunch chunks of real buttery toffee, jumbled with our fluffy, fresh-popped corn and finished with a drizzle of a chocolate coating. A decadent delight!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Dale and Thomas Popcorn LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road