Crunch 'n Munch Caramel Popcorn with Peanuts
Taste test: This caramel popcorn consisted of large kernels with a fairly heavy coating of carmel, but all of the peanuts seemed to be at the bottom of the bag within the box.
The popcorn was excellent, with a really great crispness and delicious caramel taste. It had lighter overall feel than Cracker Jacks, but the taste was similar. There weren't a whole lot of peanuts, though, as most of the kernels had no nuts attached to them.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet peanut smell.
From the package: “Crunch 'n Munch is the perfect combination of two favorites, popcorn and peanuts, in one great tasting sweet and salty snack.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: ConAgra Foods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road