CrunchDaddy Popcorn Salted Caramel Crunch
Taste test: This caramel corn had a somewhat orange-y caramel color, so it looked much like the Butter Rum & Cranberry flavor (but without the cranberries). The kernels were large and generally round, and they looked quite nice.
We crunched in to find a thick caramel coating over the soft popcorn interior. Unlike some salted caramel snacks where we've encountered occasional big bits of salt within a large sweet area, this time there was a low level of saltiness throughout. So it wasn't very salty, but there was enough salt to make it taste a bit different than an ordinary caramel corn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel corn smell. More caramel than popcorn, sweet and buttery.
From the package: “rich butterscotch caramel • sea salt”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: CrunchDaddy Popcorn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road