CrunchDaddy Popcorn Salted Caramel Crunch
Taste test: This caramel corn had a somewhat orange-y caramel color, so it looked much like the Butter Rum & Cranberry flavor (but without the cranberries). The kernels were large and generally round, and they looked quite nice.
We crunched in to find a thick caramel coating over the soft popcorn interior. Unlike some salted caramel snacks where we've encountered occasional big bits of salt within a large sweet area, this time there was a low level of saltiness throughout. So it wasn't very salty, but there was enough salt to make it taste a bit different than an ordinary caramel corn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel corn smell. More caramel than popcorn, sweet and buttery.
From the package: “rich butterscotch caramel • sea salt”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: CrunchDaddy Popcorn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2015.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road