CrunchDaddy Popcorn Butter Rum & Cranberry Crunch
Taste test: This bag contained large, round kernels with a thick coating over most of the surfaces that had a strong caramel color, plus whole cranberries attached to some the kernels. There were some clusters, plus many individual kernels.
I crunched in to find a relatively solid crunch (as coated popcorn goes), with soft popcorn interiors and a whole lot of flavor. The cranberries added a nice chewy feel when I encountered one. The taste was a bit different than the usual caramel, but I really don't think I tasted any rum. The cranberries had a much bigger effect on the taste than any rum that was included, adding a nice tart fruitiness. All in all, it was quite good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a lot of rum or cranberry, but mildly sweet caramel and maybe a hint of cranberry.
From the package: “Ingredients: popcorn (pop in canola oil), sugar, butter, dried cranberries, corn syrup, honey, dark rum, vanilla, baking soda, salt, soy lecithin, cream of tartar”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: CrunchDaddy Popcorn
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (569 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (126 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2015.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road