CrunchDaddy Popcorn Butter Rum & Cranberry Crunch
Taste test: This bag contained large, round kernels with a thick coating over most of the surfaces that had a strong caramel color, plus whole cranberries attached to some the kernels. There were some clusters, plus many individual kernels.
I crunched in to find a relatively solid crunch (as coated popcorn goes), with soft popcorn interiors and a whole lot of flavor. The cranberries added a nice chewy feel when I encountered one. The taste was a bit different than the usual caramel, but I really don't think I tasted any rum. The cranberries had a much bigger effect on the taste than any rum that was included, adding a nice tart fruitiness. All in all, it was quite good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a lot of rum or cranberry, but mildly sweet caramel and maybe a hint of cranberry.
From the package: “Ingredients: popcorn (pop in canola oil), sugar, butter, dried cranberries, corn syrup, honey, dark rum, vanilla, baking soda, salt, soy lecithin, cream of tartar”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: CrunchDaddy Popcorn
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (562 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (423 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (125 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (57 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road