Taste test: This fairly large box contained a clear plastic bag filled most of the way with caramel corn drizzled with stripes of chocolate, plus some loose peanuts.
There was a mix of individual popcorn kernels and clusters, but the largest cluster in the bag had only three kernels. The clusters and kernels didn't look nearly as nice in person as they did in the picture on the box. Still, the taste was pretty good, with a good helping of soft chocolate and crunchy caramel, and the popcorn was fairly crisp. If you need a sugar and chocolate rush, this might fit your need.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice caramel and chocolate smell, hint of peanut too.
From the package: “Chocolate Drizzled Caramel Corn with Peanuts”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Toad-Ally Snax, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ann & Hope Dollar Store, Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road