Cracker Jack Holiday Sugar Cookie Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a thick off-white sugary-looking coating over most of the popcorn surfaces, with smallish bits of green and red embedded into the coating.
I crunched in to my first cookie to find a fairly solid sugary crunch and very nice toasted sugar taste, like the sugar was slightly caramelized. It was good enough that I ate several more kernels, and I found that most of them had a softer crunch, though some others with vast expanses of sugar had a similar feel to that first one. Either way, a good texture to go along with a very nice taste!
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells a lot like popcorn, but definitely some cookie sweetness too.
From the package: “Holiday Prize Inside” ... “Delicious Holiday Sugar Cookie Popcorn decorated with Holiday Sprinkles and always a prize inside. The snack brand America celebrates holidays with for over 120 years.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road