Cracker Jack Holiday Sugar Cookie Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a thick off-white sugary-looking coating over most of the popcorn surfaces, with smallish bits of green and red embedded into the coating.
I crunched in to my first cookie to find a fairly solid sugary crunch and very nice toasted sugar taste, like the sugar was slightly caramelized. It was good enough that I ate several more kernels, and I found that most of them had a softer crunch, though some others with vast expanses of sugar had a similar feel to that first one. Either way, a good texture to go along with a very nice taste!
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells a lot like popcorn, but definitely some cookie sweetness too.
From the package: “Holiday Prize Inside” ... “Delicious Holiday Sugar Cookie Popcorn decorated with Holiday Sprinkles and always a prize inside. The snack brand America celebrates holidays with for over 120 years.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cracker Jacks (16 snacks)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road