Cracker Jack Popcorn Chocolate Peanut Butter
Taste test: This chocolate-coated version of Cracker Jacks had less coating than it showed in the picture on the bag, as those ones had no white showing through, while the actual kernels had a less-even coating with many areas of white showing. Many of the coated areas were a darker brown than what was shown on the bag. The smallish bag was filled just about halfway, but it did include a Cracker Jack prize, which was nice.
I crunched in to find a very nice crispy, light crunch from the coating and a soft feel from the popcorn inside, with a very tasty chocolate and peanut butter flavor. Very good!
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanut and chocolate smell. More peanuts than chocolate.
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cracker Jacks (16 snacks)
- Chocolate (1730 snacks)
- Popcorn (562 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road