Cracker Jack Popcorn Chocolate Peanut Butter
Taste test: This chocolate-coated version of Cracker Jacks had less coating than it showed in the picture on the bag, as those ones had no white showing through, while the actual kernels had a less-even coating with many areas of white showing. Many of the coated areas were a darker brown than what was shown on the bag. The smallish bag was filled just about halfway, but it did include a Cracker Jack prize, which was nice.
I crunched in to find a very nice crispy, light crunch from the coating and a soft feel from the popcorn inside, with a very tasty chocolate and peanut butter flavor. Very good!
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanut and chocolate smell. More peanuts than chocolate.
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cracker Jacks (16 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road