Cracker Jack Popcorn Butter Toffee
Taste test: This popcorn's surfaces were a mix of white and yellow with brownish spots, as the areas with and without sugar could easily be distinguished. The vast majority of the surface area did have the sugar. Most of the kernels were fairly large and quite round.
I crunched in to find an excellent texture and delicious taste: A sugary and brittle coating that made way for a crisp and soft kernel, and the butter toffee tasted great. A real pleasure to eat. The only problem was that holding several kernels in succession left a whole lot of sugar on the fingertips. Like all Cracker Jacks, this bag also included a prize. In this case, it was a sticker depicting a baseball catcher at work behind home plate.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of sort of burnt.
From the package: “Popped corn enlarged to show texture” ... “New flavors from an from American favorite — Butter Toffee or delicious Kettle Corn”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cracker Jacks (16 snacks)
- Popcorn (569 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road