Cornix Garlic Blast
Taste test: This crunchy corn snack was very different from Corn Nuts, in that it did have a good crunch, but not a super-hard crunch like Corn Nuts, so you could bite right in without havivng to worry about breaking any teeth.
Ironically, some of the pieces were shaped kind of like teeth. All of the Cornix pieces were quite heavy on the garlic flavor. Some of our tasters liked these a lot, but others couldn't tolerate such a high level of garlic.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really strong fresh garlic smell.
From the package: “Experience the light crunch and bold flavor of Cornix™ brand Garlic Blast whole kernel crunch snack ... It's simply irresistible!!!” ... “Product of the Philippines”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Talenta, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Philippines (62 reviews)
- Garlic (107 snacks)
- Corn Kernels (29 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road