Coney Island Classics Butter Me Up Kettle Corn with Himalayan Pink Salt
Taste test: This product sounded a bit confusing from its description, as it promised to be both kettle corn and butter popcorn, which are usually two separate concepts. Did they somehow create butter-flavored kettle corn? I had to find out.
I opened the bag to find large, round kernels that were generally white, with some light browning around most of the round portion, but nothing yellow like butter popcorn. I crunched in to find that it was quite tasty, with a nice butter flavor, plus it was crunchier than you typical butter popcorn. However, it didn't taste or feel like kettle corn, without any sugary sweetness or light sugary crunch. The Ingredients confirmed the lack of sugar (as well as butter, for that matter), so I don't know what made this kettle corn. It was pretty good, though.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great sweet buttery popcorn smell. Nice.
From the package: “We're from Brooklyn. To us, the true magic of Brooklyn is Coney Island, land of thrilling rides and delicious snacking. Our Kettle Corn is made the traditional old-fashioned Boardwalk way, by hand, in small copper kettles, so the seasoning is perfect.” ... “Ingredients: Corn, Pure Corn Oil, Himalayan Pink Salt, Non-Dairy Butter Flavor (Pareve).”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Life Style Gourmet
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (563 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (89 snacks)
- Kettle Corn (85 snacks)
- Himalayan Salt Snacks (25 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cost Plus World Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road